Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Things Obama Could Do To Make Me Happy - Part 5

I know, I know, you thought we were done with
this, and I did, too, but I received a request for
yet another "in the series".  You have to admit,
there's been plenty of "material" over the last
7 months or so for at least 1 more!  Here goes.

Obama might make me happy if he would:

l.   Make me Manager of his campaign committee.

2.  Tell us who his Chicago real estate agent is.  (Tony Rezko?)

3.  Admit to being Michelle's "fashion consultant".

4.  Tell us his favorite "name" for G.W.

5.  Give us his Muslim name.

6.  Tell us "what's in his wallet"?  A picture of me?

7.  Run for "president" - of Kenya!

8.  Let me write the "forward" to his next book.

9.  Show us his "college diplomas", unless they're with his B.C.

10.  Tell us Michelle's measurements - in case we want to send gifts.

11.  State what time you start work each day - I heard it was 10AM.

12.  Give us the name of his "favorite" at the Chicago "bath house".

13.  Say what his favorite "color" is - Pink?  Red?

14.  Reveal the name of his Columbian "girlfriend".

15.  Volunteer for the next Russian space shot.

16.  Give me the $1 million that he won't return to Bill Maher.

17.  Tell us which Goodwill store Michelle shops at.

18.  Fight me in an MMA bout.

19.  Tell us, if he's reelected, how long before he declares himself "King"?

20.  State how many times in his life that he's "told the truth"!  (He won't
       have to take his shoes off for this one!)

21.  Show us his "limbo" moves - we know he can "get LOW".

22.  Recite as much of the Koran as he knows by heart.

23.  Tell us how many men he's been with, not counting Mr. Sinclair.

24.  Tell us how much his daughter's Mexico trip cost US!

25.  Being a golfer, state his "handicap", and I don't mean Biden.

26.  Give us his plans if he should lose the election - turn golf pro?

27.  Report why Hillary Clinton is looking "so haggard".

28.  Show us your "report cards" from high school and college - unless
       they're "lost" with your B.C. and diplomas.

29.  Tell us what Muslim stories you read to the girls at night.  (Are
       they "scary"?)

30.  As always, the last one is for you, the reader -


THAT'S ALL FOLKS!  (for now)     

No comments:

Post a Comment